Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seven Songs Meme

Wasn't tagged as such, but Cecilia said 'do this one if you want' to everyone reading her blog and it's been so long since I've done a meme I figured it was time.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Missing Part, Seanan McGuire

2. Downhome Aphrodite, Seanan McGuire

3. When I Was a Boy, Dar Williams (is this cheating?)

4. Closer to Fine Indigo Girls

5. Watershed, Indigo Girls

6. Mal's Song, Escape Key

7. Paper Moon, Seanan McGuire

You may have noticed a certain theme -- Seanan McGuire is my absolute favourite artist these days, and I listen to her a lot. I used her website for a couple of the links, since few of her songs are on YouTube; go and check her out if you've a mind to.

Not tagging anyone, as I'm probably the last on the planet to do this meme. Thanks Cecilia!

No comments: