Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My friends, they rock.

I have the awesomest friends on the planet.

After some discussion, Mer made me a musical composition. She's not sure it counts as a prayer, but I'm convinced.

Many of my friends have bought things, told their friends to buy things, or both. I ain't rolling in money but I made the rent and I'm surviving.

Another friend helped me sign up to sell Worm Factories, which are composters that don't smell and that will happily replace your shredder in addition to turning your veggie scraps into nummy nummy compost. About which more later, cos it's vaguely possible someone here might buy one (I will be, once I have moneys).

And a whole bunch of my friends -- and you know who you are -- have kindly come up with about 345,5368,34576,23 ideas for new soaps. Because apparently I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH DIFFERENT SOAPS ALREADY.

So in a while there'll be a lot of new soaps.

And lastly, Dani sent me a picture of her cat Boo with a muppet on her head.



I have awesome friends. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm going to get blamed for Andrea buying new soap, I just know it. :)

Mmmmm, new soap. When will there be new soap? Soon? Soon? Gloriously soon? :)

Dani said...

Hee! Boo with Muppet!

Of course, to me this picture makes her look like some silly chicken...which of course makes me think of Chicken Boo from Animaniacs...and thus begins my further descent into insanity...