Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crass Commercial Announcement

Announcing the Grand Opening of Om Shanti Handcrafts!

Beautiful beaded jewelry -- necklaces, bracelets, earrings. Glass and semiprecious stones, wood and bone, silver and copper. Unique designs. Custom work available -- in fact, I love doing it!

Bath salts, bath teas, lip balms -- all natural ingredients, nothing with too many syllables, no unhealthy fragance oils -- I use only the finest herbs, oils, salts, and essential oils in my products. I make everything by hand right here. No animal testing (unless you count Chocolate sticking his nose in the spearmint and then sneezing repeatedly). In fact, no testing on anyone but myself until I'm sure it's okay.

Therapeutic teas and salves, blended from only the finest ingredients.

All this and more available at:

http://omshanti.etsy.com

Mention this post and get a free gift with your order!

If you're local, let me know before you order so I can put up a custom listing without shipping on it -- we can arrange to get together somewhere nearby and save both of us some time and money.

Also, visit my blog at http://omshantihandcrafts.wordpress.com or join
my mailing list (monthly articles, contests, and announcements) -- just ask me to add you!

Thank you!

No comments: