Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yay!

I have this day, right joyously and with glee, cut two of my credit cards the hell up.

--

I'm also taking the day to clean my pit of an apartment. I've perhaps been a touch too focussed on my shop. Yes, yes, this is a good thing, but so is living somewhere that it's a large pile of undifferentiated crap. I'm at least going to differentiate the crap.

...or something.

Taltos, my great wussy cat, has not only come out of the closet, but yesterday morning I woke to find him curled up next to my leg. I was much pleased. Didn't dare move, of course.

Still riding my bike. Still frighteningly out of shape.

Mom's going to come visit sometime this spring. Can't wait. :)

Also, go take a look at the pretty pictures I took a few weeks ago.

More later. Possibly even coherent, next time.