Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pls vote for me!

Etsy Challenge, in its own words:

Welcome to The Etsy Challenge. Here Etsians compete in 12 different categories each week. The winners of each category will compete the following week for the Weekly Grand Champion.


This week my Lark's Spicy Footy Salve is taking on all comers! Well, okay, it's up against four other pretty awesome things in the Candles/Bath/Body category.



I'm not gonna win if y'all don't go and vote for me. I can only vote for myself once, after all! Please go here and add to my tally:

http://etsychallenge.blogspot.com/2008/09/929-candlebathbeauty-challenge.html

If I win, next week I'll be in the Weekly Grand Champion challenge, so I'll need your votes again. I'll let you know, and thanks for voting for me!

No comments: