27) Ordinary Joy: Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?
One moment? Every moment that I wake up with my Chocolate-kitty snuggled up next to me.
28) Achieve: What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
The bus. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, you'll see.
How I'll feel:
Mobile. More connected, since it'll be so much easier to visit people. Independent. Free. OMG free. I'll be able to slow down. I'll be able to travel as slowly as I like. I'll be able to go WHEREVER I WANT.
10 things I need to do to get there (yeah, I wasn't reading closely enough):
1) Pay credit cards off, or down
2) Save money towards bus
3) Improve credit rating in case I find something I can get financing on
4) Build Om Shanti Handcrafts
5) Build Hot Glue Media
6) Learn to drive something that damn big
7) Figure out the best state to use as 'home base'
8) Find someone in that state to handle my mail
9) Figure out how to take care of prescriptions on the road
10) Move in and GO OMG GO
29) Defining Moment: Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year.
When Tim changed his FUCKING MIND.
30) Gift: This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?
Safety and a place to heal, from Sohbet House
31) Core Story: What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?
Be who you are. Stop being afraid. Don't listen to society. Save yourself. Be wicked. Take your time. Do it right. Do one thing at a time; if that's too much, do half a thing at a time. Nobody can take the sky from you, and your story is not done.
How do I share it? Quoting other peoples' songs too much, apparently.